Friday, April 13, 2007

Finally, it might be spring

Sign one is that there are robins around.

Sign two is the snow is mostly melted.

Sign three is that we have 11 soccer commitments this weekend!!!

It is the last NTC scouting weekend for Colin, the first goalie training sessions for Alex and the first team practice for Katie.

Yesterday evening I did my first set of basketball team photos, and it was a blast. They were a team of U14 girls and a real pleasure to shoot, very cooperative, very willing subjects. Sure made my job easy.

I'll be getting quite a bit of sport shooting done, but doubt that I will get an entry for LPS 3, although I did have a couple of ideas come to mind while driving downtown today. One is to shoot the corner of the city center mall, from an angle that includes the trolley lines- lots of right angles from an unusual angle might be 'irregular'.

The light at Clarke tonight was really, really nice for the first half of the game. Should have a few good shots to offer for the NTC Prairies web site.

No comments: